incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Christian Grobmeier" <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Too many late reports
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 06:27:18 GMT
Ups! Due to tons of $realtime work recently I missed to push the Ripple
report.
I am going after that asap. Are you accepting it if it comes soonish?

Btw, in almost all podling esp the smaller communities I have to remind
the reports, even when there was  Marvin. It feels as people would
ignore marvin, because they know how to do it when I remind them. Thats
just a non-representative observation.

---
http://www.grobmeier.de
@grobmeier