incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Project reboot proposals - any guidance?
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2013 16:26:13 GMT
Hi Nick,

I did a somewhat cursory review of the 10 years of emails in the XML Beans archives and have
some definite ideas about governance. I don't think that they are for discussion yet - it
will be up to the podling community.

Regards,
Dave

On Oct 24, 2013, at 8:26 AM, Nick Burch wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I'm currently helping the XMLBeans community put together a proposal to reboot their
project, which is otherwise destined for the attic. However, while I've helped a few new projects
enter the incubator in the past, I've never tried helping with a reboot. As such, I'm not
quite sure if the initial proposal is quite right or not.

> Do we have any guidance on what a reboot proposal should and shouldn't contain?
>
> If not, any chance people could cast any eye over the proposal, and either fix stuff
if they can, or flag it for work if not? The proposal is at: