incubator-general mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [PROPOSAL] Apache Monitoring
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 01:23:25 GMT
So It looks we have more interested folks.
But before starting the vote I'd like to find an other name for the project.
Someone proposed "Baldur" or "Balder" (note, It's a popular germanic
god). So as a French guy this proposition looks to be rude for me :-).
More seriously, this name doesn't hurt me.
If any other propositions, it's time to speak.

On 16 September 2013 08:25, Tammo van Lessen <> wrote:
> Am 15.09.2013 15:35 schrieb "Romain Manni-Bucau" <>:
>> Hi
>> Angular is great but i hope well keep extensibility possible without js.
> In
>> all case well get at least a thread on it to discuss about the stack we
>> want and well use ;)
> Looking forward to that discussion ;) I'd prefer progressive enhancement
> over SPAs in this context as well. Or even
> Tammo

Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: |

To unsubscribe, e-mail: