incubator-general mailing list archives

From Shreepadma Venugopalan <>
Subject [VOTE]: Release Apache Sentry 1.2.0 incubating (rc0)
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2013 05:02:30 GMT
This is the first incubator release of Apache Sentry, version

It fixes the following issues:

Source files :

Tag to be voted on (rc0):;a=log;h=refs/tags/release-1.2.0-rc0

Sentry's KEYS containing the PGP key we used to sign the release:

Note that this is a source only release and we are voting on the source

A vote on releasing this package has already passed in Apache Sentry
PPMC[1] including  +1 votes from our IPMC mentors (Patrick Hunt and Arvind

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)