incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Process for Granting Jenkins Access
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 21:48:04 GMT
Hey Dave
You are correct, but the mentor would have to have the ability to edit ldap
perms and hopefully an understanding that by enabling the hudson-jobadmin
karma that the user would be able to configure any job within jenkins and
not just that specific projects jobs. When enabling this for someone I
usually look to see if they are on the PMC for that project or ask someone
on that PMC if that user has earned such a karma grant (not their first
commit to the project). When in doubt you can ask the builds@ list or
anyone on infra for help

-Jake