incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [PROPOSAL] Apache Monitoring
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 07:51:05 GMT
So if German is en vogue already, I'd propose "Apache Leitstand" [1], which
means "control room". I think it would make also a nice name when
pronounced in English. This of course only works if the GUI is an important
piece of the project, which is the case if I understood correctly.

Cheers,
  Tammo

[1] http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leitstand