incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] first milestone release of Apache Drill (incubating)
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 11:39:32 GMT
-1 binding. I don't see the standard disclaimer in any of the possible
locations.

In Maven, the standard disclaimer as a remote resource via
org.apache:apache-incubator-disclaimer-resource-bundle.

The text looks like:

#if(${projectName})${projectName}#else${project.name}#end is an effort
undergoing incubation at the Apache Software
Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.

Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further review
indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making process
have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects.

While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness
or stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be
fully endorsed by the ASF.