incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release of Apache Allura (incubating) v1.0.0
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 07:14:35 GMT
On 10 September 2013 10:31, Dave Brondsema <dave@brondsema.net> wrote:

> On 9/9/13 12:22 PM, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 6:47 AM, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> >> Hmm. Did we do something wrong with our call for vote?

> >> Can anyone suggest any reason why we've gotten ZERO response to this
> message
> >> or to Dave's followup?
> >
> > Allura has four Mentors.  You've voted, but where are the others?
> >

> I wonder this as well :(

This one has been relocating his family from the UK to the US and is a long
way behind on non-work related activities.

The good news is that I'm now in a permanent home for the next 10 months
and my furniture is clearing customs as we speak. My family and I will have
chairs to sit on soon :-D

Apologies for not being present for your first release vote.

Ross