incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Drill] - Re: Shepherd assignments, September 2013
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:44:54 GMT
On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 12:54 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> Sorry for any consternation. Best of luck. I do think that once your
> podling does release that TLP status should come soon.

I would say that we have a little more practice needed in incubator.  But
the progress is happening.

One issue that Drill does have is that the committer pool is a bit small so
getting enough binding votes takes a bit of coordination.  There are lots
and lots of contributors who should be moved up a notch, though, so that
problem is easy to fix.