incubator-general mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Followup to VXQuery July 2013 report
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 14:58:16 GMT
I don't see the need or point in being so draconian with the poddling
especially given its history, so if you really do want to initiate
retirement discussions if they've not released by their next report
(which is just a few weeks away right?) I'll be voting against it and
will volunteer to be a mentor to help try to keep them alive if they
want to keep trying.

   ...ant