incubator-general mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [PROPOSAL] Apache Monitoring
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 17:27:30 GMT
This seems to be similar to the Netflix Servo project [1]. They chose to
expose the data over JMX instead of a web site but the collection seems
like it has similar concepts. Maybe there is a possibility of providing
value added services on top of it? Like aggregation, reporting....

Chris

[1] https://github.com/Netflix/servo/wiki