incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Castafiore framework proposal to incubator
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 11:50:58 GMT
On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Kureem Rossaye <> wrote:
> ...when you I should build a small community somewhere else before
> coming here, the small community can be of around how many contributors?...

There's no set size. For me, three contributors, along with other
items that demonstrate the existence of at least an embryo of a
community (blog posts, conference talks etc.) are a good starting
point, but the collective appreciation of the Incubator PMC is
subjective. We're basically trying to accept projects that show
potential, and there are many ways to show that.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message