incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Usergrid BaaS Stack for Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 07:05:42 GMT
Stop talking and start contributing.

Show your commitment by contributing.

Show the present community who has worked on it for 2 years that you
understand their software and care enough to spend the time applying it.

This way when if your CEO says get out, you'll be like "GTFO I value and I
invested my time in it". That's different than entering the project with
nothing to lose.

Don't expect people to just drink the cool aid here.

--
Best Regards,
-- Alex