incubator-general mailing list archives

From larry mccay <larry.mc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The podling initial committers issue
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 18:15:09 GMT
I propose that this then be seen as a learning experience and determine
what questions a champion needs to ask of the mentors and incoming
community on the outset in order to execute.

This has been an unfortunate bit of thrashing that was avoidable through
communication. That is not to say that it is anyone's fault or anyone is
right or wrong.

We just need the champion/mentor survey questions established.