incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leonidas Fegaras <fega...@cse.uta.edu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache MRQL 0.9.0 incubating
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 17:44:01 GMT
Hi Sebastian,
Thank you for checking our release.
I think you clicked on the wrong tree link at our GIT repo.
The source tree is: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-mrql.git;a=tree;h=385ba2829bdf184886ac82b5db793f1264bbcf3c;hb=385ba2829bdf184886ac82b5db793f1264bbcf3c
which corresponds exactly to the tag MRQL-0.9.0-incubating-RC1 as it
is shown on our call for votes.
These pom.xml files clearly have 0.9.0-incubating. So the link on our
call was correct but you clicked on the wrong git tree on the GIT page
(you got the latest tree).
Also I am not sure about inserting 3rd party licenses on LICENSE.
Spark did that but I think it was wrong. From what i've read, LICENSE
should have only the Apache 2.0 license.
Please look at LEGAL-177, where we discussed what to put in the MRQL
NOTICE file.
Please let us know if you consider the rest of the problems you
mentioned blocking for this release as is.
Thanks
Leonidas Fegaras