incubator-general mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Is there a need for a "Assisten mentor"?
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 15:50:26 GMT
Hi at all

After now nearly two years at Apache, I would like to come back to
incubator and help new projects. I don't ask for a mentor roul, but if a
mentor would give me a hand and then I would be happy to join a project
as a "assistent mentor".

My name is Raphael Bircher. Same know me from the ApacheCon Europe 2012,
others know me from the Apache OpenOffice or the infra list. I'm
Commetter and PMC at the Apache OpenOffice project. My main work is in
Quality Assurance. I'm allready 8 years involved at Apache OpenOffice
and the formar OpenOffice.org project.

I living in a small town between the mountains in Switzerland.

Greetings Raphael