incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leonidas Fegaras <fega...@cse.uta.edu>
Subject [CANCELED] [VOTE] Release of Apache MRQL 0.9.0 incubating
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 20:35:19 GMT
Hi all,
This vote is canceled due to the problems found in this release (the
most important of which is that the content of LICENSE & NOTICE files
of the provided artifacts was found to be wrong).
We will fix all these issues and we will generate a new release
candidate.
My thanks to all who looked at our release artifacts carefully and for
letting us know the problems.
Leonidas Fegaras