incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE]: Apache Sentry 1.2.0 released
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 21:31:21 GMT
ATTENTION

I have rejected this announcement from the announce@apache.org list.

It does NOT clearly state that this project is in the Incubator. That
disclaimer MUST be on all prominent announcements.

Look at:
  http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html

That specifies the requirements for branding of your podling.

Your MENTORS should have been helping with this :-(

Regards,
Greg Stein