incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Christian Grobmeier" <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Chukwa graduation
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 08:42:34 GMT
Eric,

we discussed a little on trademarks and it has been said it is
recommended to wait for the name search issue to resolve, but not
necessary required. The PMC needs to decide themselves to take the risk.
If there is an infringement reported to trademarks, it may result in
renaming. As concerned on the ASF trademarks, I think everybody should
complete the process.

However as an IPMC member I do not see much problems with this name.
Therefore I withdraw my -1 and give it a +1.

Good luck!