incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Permissions to edit the Incubator wiki
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 04:35:22 GMT
On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 9:21 PM, Bolz, Michael <michael.bolz@sap.com> wrote:
> Something went wrong with my account, hence this second request.
>
> My username is: MichaelBolz

>From what I can tell, that exact ID was added to the ContributorsGroup page
several hours ago and it's still there -- so if there's a problem with your ID,
it's probably not that.  If you're logged in you should be able to edit the
wiki.  If you're having trouble logging in, you'll probably have to go through
the standard "forgot your password?" routine where a password recovery token
gets emailed to the address you signed up with.  If that doesn't work, let us
know.

Marvin Humphrey