incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Reporting due dates
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 15:36:45 GMT
On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Joseph Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I run the script by hand because it requires a password for the svn checkouts.
>
> If you need it to run a full week prior to the podling reports due date, just ask.

Thanks, Joe -- I plan to take you up on that.

For what it's worth -- looking at the code, I had some questions as to whether
or not running the script before the month transitions might cause problems in
terms of either deadline dates or recipient list.  I suppose we can just roll
with it if only Incubator podlings might be affected or if you know something
I don't.

I'll make sure that the wiki is prepared in time.

Marvin Humphrey