incubator-general mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <richard.eck...@gmail.com>
Subject Need karma to update incubator IP clearance page?
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 14:42:44 GMT
Hi,

back in 2012, uimaFIT was contributed to the Apache UIMA project:

http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/uimafit.html

However, it has been forgotten to add this to the overview table here:

http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html

Nowadays, this seems to be managed by a CMS. I have updated the SVN
and tried to publish the changes via the CMS publish form [1], but as a
reply I get this message:

svnmucc: E175013: Access to '/repos/infra/!svn/txr/873737-irjh/websites/production/incubator/content'
forbidden

Can I request karma here for the id "rec" to be allowed publishing
the change to the IP clearance overview table?

Cheers,

-- Richard

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html