incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ignasi <ignasi.barr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Uploading a new recipe to Chef?
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 22:55:44 GMT
Yes, it is supported. You just have to upload the desired files to the Chef
Server, and then update the desired cookbook to include them in it. You can
take a look at this live test [1] that creates a new cookbook with a just
uploaded file.

Also, consider subscribing and participating in the jclouds user list [2].
You might get better feedback there!

HTH

Ignasi

[1]