incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <>
Subject Re: Shepherd assignments July 2013
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 23:29:30 GMT
On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 10:49 PM, Ross Gardler
<> wrote:
> Ross Gardler       DeviceMap
> Project is in good shape and operating well. Ramping up for a release.
> Active mentor engagement where needed.
> Ross Gardler       Marmotta
> Looks good. Releases made, Committers brought in. Mentors appear to be
> watching. Recommend mentors consider graduation sooner rather than later.
> Ross Gardler       Ripple
> Progressing well. Legal issues to address before a relase can be made. Good
> mentor involvement

Thanks, Ross!  Glad to hear that they're all doing well.

We missed a few shepherding opportunities this month:

However, of the podlings in that list, most had reports with Mentors signing
off.  There are only two which received no IPMC review at all:

    Tashi -- didn't report
    VXQuery -- reported but has no Mentor sign off or shepherd notes

Tashi's situation doesn't seem to be changing much month-by-month.  I'm more
concerned about VXQuery, which included this comment in their report:

    aware of?

      It would be great to have more active mentors.

Marvin Humphrey

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message