incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Creating announce@ lists by default
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 01:59:23 GMT
On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 7:29 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> Hey Marvin,
>
> Did you get anywhere with this?

Finally, yes.  I've written up the subject on the Incubator wiki and linked to
it from the proposal guide.

I'm having second thoughts about where it should live permanently, though.
The Incubator's documentation could withstand some reorganization and I'm
contemplating some proposals which I'll put forth in a little while.

Marvin Humphrey