incubator-general mailing list archives

From Larry McCay <lmc...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Sentry for Incubator
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 21:07:58 GMT
Hi Shreepadma -

Interesting work.

Given some more diversity on the mentor list, I would give a +1.

Being on the IPMC for Knox, I can easily imagine Sentry and Knox being complementary to each
other and look forward to contributing to and/or leveraging this work within Knox.
I'd be interested in throwing around some ideas for Knox and Sentry assuming you get accepted
into the incubator.

We can start discussions on either list - once established.

thanks,

--larry