incubator-general mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Accept Olingo proposal as an incubating project
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 06:49:21 GMT
 Hi all,

 Thanks for voting. The VOTE is now closed and has passed with the
 following result.

 Binding +1 VOTES:
 Alan Cabrera
 Jean-Baptiste Onofré
 Niall Pemberton
 Dave Fisher
 Florian Müller

 Non-binding +1 VOTES:
 Dennis E. Hamilton

 I'll work with the initial committers to get the podling started.

 Thanks again,

 Florian