incubator-general mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Provisionr version 0.4.0-incubating, RC0
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 17:42:05 GMT
On Mon, Jul 01, 2013 at 10:29:01AM -0700, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
> > Provisionr's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
> > http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/provisionr/KEYS
>
> It really would be quite nice if the key for release came with at least
> some level of WOT.

As podlings get integrated into the ASF, wouldn't a reasonable approach
to this request be for the mentors that have voted to add their sigs to
the final release (after they +1 the vote)?  Adding signatures is
something TLP's do, so why not help podlings in a similar way?  This, of
course, assumes that the new signers are established within the ASF
WOT.