incubator-general mailing list archives

From Till Westmann <t...@westmann.org>
Subject Re: July 2013 report
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 13:57:09 GMT
Hi Jochen,

actually my remark in the report was less about the activity of you, the active mentor, than
about the fact that you are the only one. So "more than one active mentor" would have been
a better wording.

Till

On Jul 18, 2013, at 1:18 AM, Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am no longer able to sign this off, as the Wiki page is already closed for edits. So,
for the record: Till's report is just fine, in particular his remark on the less-than-active
mentors. (Sorry for that.)