incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rob Vesse <rve...@yarcdata.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] OData Proposal for Incubator
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 16:59:37 GMT
Stephan

What overlap (if any) do you see with the existing Marmotta podling?

They are building out an implementation of the Linked Data Platform which
is a ongoing W3C standardization effort
(http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Main_Page) and can be thought of as a
more RDF/Semantic Web centric alternative to the MS/Oasis OData standard.

Rob