incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Wave 0.4 based on RC3
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 06:48:30 GMT
On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 8:14 PM, Michael MacFadden
<michael.macfadden@gmail.com> wrote:
> Joe,
>
> Thanks for your comments. Can you clarify for us the PPMC comment. I think we are a bit
confused between the concepts of a top level project PMC, the incubator IPMC, the PPMC you
have mentioned, and piddling mentors. I don't think we had ever discussed nominating a PPMC
assuming that first p stands for podling.

> I think we were under the inkers soon that the mentors were the management committe for
the podling. Is there a good document on this somewhere?

> ~Michael

See http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html for more.

--David