incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Change of Chair
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 08:46:21 GMT

IPMC chair is one of those jobs that is mostly thankless. I applaud
you for your willingness to take it on and thank you for helping to
bring clarity to the growth issues faced here. I suspect you are
disappointed at having solved he problems some people perceive here.
However, I believe you have done a great job of having the IPMC focus
on what is/is not a problem.

Thank you for making your successors job much "easier".