incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Stratos proposal: is it possible to add another initial committer?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 07:08:23 GMT
I respectfully suggest your intervention is an example of ISSUE 03 (too
many cooks). As a champion I'm interested in podlings learning the Apache
Way - a significant part of this is to not let unnecessary process get in
the way of software development.

The vote is still open and can be stopped with a veto. This is a reversible
step. It is done in full view of the voting community. No harm is done and
a little extra work for a number of volunteers is avoided.

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse mistakes and brevity