incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Incubator reorg ideas: sub-groups per technology?
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2013 10:58:49 GMT
I proposed this a year or so ago. It was fairly soundly rejected for a
number of reasons, the two I recall (because I felt they had
significant merit) were:

a) adds additional hierarchy
b) impossible to decide where a project best fits

These two things together give the potential for silos.

I don't think we discussed models for solving the silo problem.

Ross