incubator-general mailing list archives

From ant elder <>
Subject Re: Stratos proposal: is it possible to add another initial committer?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 22:57:14 GMT
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 11:49 PM, Ross Gardler

> It seems clear that the majority of IPMC members believe this change
> on a vote in progress is not acceptable.
Don't assume its that clear, i think at least some agree with you that this
is just ISSUE3 and kept quiet, thats what i did.

I think its fine, its nothing like changing a release artifact during a
release, IMHO the way to judge it is if the champion for the proposal being
voted on doesn't object to the addition, if the champion is ok then just
carry on.