incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrei Savu <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Provisionr version 0.4.0-incubating, RC0
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 08:33:57 GMT
This is the first release candidate for Apache Provisionr, version

The PPMC vote thread:

It fixes the following issues:

*** Please download, test and vote by July 2, 2013.

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for

Source and binary files:

Maven staging repo:

The tag to be voted upon:;a=tag;h=62abf302b47460abff904e2e721606255561757d

Provisionr's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:

Check the following email to understand how this releases candidate was
created and tested so far (we are still lacking documentation):

[ ] +1
[ ] 0
[ ] -1 (explain why)