incubator-general mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] OData Proposal for Incubator
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 17:33:25 GMT
On 6/17/13, Klevenz, Stephan <> wrote:
> Dear ASF members,
> We would like to propose the OData project to the Incubator.
> The OData Proposal is available at:
> We welcome your feedback and suggestions.

JFTR , at present there is an ongoing effort to start working on an
integration of the oData standards with Apache™ Bloodhound (similar to
TracGVizPlugin [1]_ for Google Charts API ; I'll follow up with
further details in a few days if this turns out to be useful /
required ;) . This might also be added to the list of potential
integrations in section «Relationships with Other Apache Products» .

Therefore I'm curious and would like to know if some effort will be
spent in building official Python bindings for oData .

FWIW , the way I see it this project will be a very beneficial
addition to the Apache ecosystem

.. [1] trachacks:TracGvizPlugin

Apache™ Bloodhound contributor

Blog ES: