incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alan Cabrera <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Apache Olingo next steps
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 14:42:15 GMT

On Jun 28, 2013, at 6:43 AM, Florian Müller <fmui@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> About two weeks ago, Stephan presented the Apache Olingo (OData) proposal [1].
> There has been a bit of a discussion about the name and the diversity of the initial
committers. The name has been changed from OData to Olingo and one new initial committer from
a different company has been added. We assume that the topic will attract a diverse community
over time.

> Can anyone think of a reason not to move forward with a vote?

While these are all good things to do, none of those issues needed to be resolved before the
vote.  They just needed to be attended to before the podling graduates.

It should be ok to start the vote.

Regards,
Alan