incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <danie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stratos proposal: is it possible to add another initial committer?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:01:02 GMT
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 11:49:51PM +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> +<p>Once the vote has been called the proposal should be considered fixed.
> +          No further changes are accepted.</p>

Can I suggest that you make explicit the option to cancel the vote, amend the
proposal, and re-start the vote?  This document is facing "new" people who
might otherwise get the false impression that once a vote is started, that's it
--- "sink or swim", based on whatever the proposal was at that point in time.