incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Provisionr version 0.4.0-incubating, RC0
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 21:13:01 GMT
On Thu, Jun 27, 2013, at 04:10 PM, Andrei Savu wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 7:59 PM, Dave Fisher <>
> wrote:
> > This link doesn't help determine who has voted from the PPMC nor does it
> > provide a count of how many votes and by whom.
> >
> > Have you had any IPMC/binding votes?
> >
> My bad. I was a bit lazy. We had 3 +1's from the PPMC and one +1 from
> Rahul
> Sharma (as contributor). No binding votes on the project mailing list.

Generally, it's best practice to:

1) Supply a list of binding votes from your PPMC in the summary email to
this list, like so:

2) Supply a link to your [RESULT][VOTE] message that summarizes the
vote, at the tail end of the VOTE thread.

See, for example:

Having to go through the list + comb through the names & match them with
PPMC is time-consuming.

I looked it over, built it, etc. Looks good to me.

+1 (binding)

Joe Brockmeier
Twitter: @jzb

To unsubscribe, e-mail: