incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Creation of the Incubator Ombudsman
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 22:22:59 GMT
Cmon folks, all we're looking for is an email alias and
a descriptive title.  That's not *overhead* any more than
Greg's novel position as Vice Chair is *overhead* to the
board.  A title doesn't an officer make, there is no need
to imbue Incubator Ombudsman with any power whatsoever,
not even the power to compel people to take their work
seriously.  I wish we could get to reasonable objections
for this role instead of gut reactions about its perceived