incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Creation of the Incubator Ombudsman
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2013 17:41:42 GMT
Yeah I get that, but I'm wondering what sort of power we'd
impart to the position besides information gathering.  It
might make an interesting complementary position to the
chair that's more directly focused on the Incubator as it
presents itself to podlings, which is something we recently
discussed in relation to the recent chair vote.