incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "PodlingBillOfRights" by JoeSchaefer
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2013 16:55:23 GMT
Ok Alan I'm done hacking on the page for now.
Have at it folks, if you so choose.

post-graduation (or post-mortem) in the form of an anonymous survey.

>+ 7) Podlings have the right to ignore commentary made on general@incubator in the middle
of a VOTE thread, especially during releases.  Reminder- release votes are a majority consensus
vote, so a seeing a few -1's occasionally are expected and often ignorable by the RM should
he otherwise see a majority of at least 3 binding IPMC votes.
>+
>+ 8) Podling committers have the right to remain unsubscribed to general@incubator. Any
relevant policy changes can expected to be passed along by the podling's mentors.