incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: YAMP to fix the Incubator (*)
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 06:27:32 GMT
On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 2:24 AM, Mattmann, Chris A (398J)
<chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Thanks can you please identify how my proposal isn't granular? It suggests next steps
about 5 of them and then lists shifts in responsibility around 10 or more of then with applicable
next steps.

I believe the idea is to make an overview of all problems and
suggestion on one page. You have made it similar granular, but you are
focusing on your point of view, while Bertrands document wants to
highlight all the different opinions (including yours).

Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de