incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Curator 2.0.0-incubating released
Date Sat, 11 May 2013 08:00:37 GMT
Congrats.

However, what is Curator?

The mail does not say anything about it.

Please ensure that any announcement e-mails about Curator include a
brief description of what it is.

On 10 May 2013 17:47, Jordan Zimmerman <randgalt@apache.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The Apache Curator team is pleased to announce the release of version 2.0.0-incubating
from the Apache Incubator.

> Curator was originally open sourced by Netflix via Github. This is the first Apache release
of Curator. I'd like to thank the mentors for their help in getting to this milestone. In
particular, Patrick Hunt and Luciano Resende have been incredibly helpful and patient.