incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Curator 2.0.0-incubating released
Date Sun, 12 May 2013 23:17:26 GMT
On 12 May 2013 23:39, Ted Dunning <ted.dunning@gmail.com> wrote:
> See here for a more nuanced analysis of the linguistics of trademarks:
>
> http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/000943.html

Thanks!

The links to INTA articles are unfortunately broken (INTA re-organised
their site and did not provide redirects).
But I found this one:

http://www.inta.org/info/faqsU.html#2 =>
http://www.inta.org/TrademarkBasics/FactSheets/Pages/TrademarkUseFactSheet.aspx

Perhaps the ASF page should be updated to use "attributive modifier"
rather than "adjective"?
[And it might be appropriate to link to the article and INTA]