incubator-general mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need some help for releasing S4 0.6.0
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 18:18:09 GMT
The hashes contain additional text: "MD5
(apache-s4-0.6.0-incubating-src.zip) =" for the MD5 and
"apache-s4-0.6.0-incubating-src.zip" for the SHA1.
Making it harder to just diff the hash for the artifacts.

Looks like not a blocker for release but I believe typically the hashes do
not contain this additional meta text.

- Henry