incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Curator 2.0.0-incubating released
Date Sun, 12 May 2013 15:24:13 GMT
Also please remember that every release is supposed to go into the
next month's board report.

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Alan Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> Sebb you are awesome and correct.
>
> But I have to say, I think that when we make suggestions to podlings, we should make
it clear that we are making suggestions and are not pointing out some ASF Incubator transgression.
 This is one such cases where Sebb us making a very useful suggestion.

> Again, Sebb you are awesome.
>

> Regards,
> Alan
>
> On May 11, 2013, at 1:00 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Congrats.
>>
>> However, what is Curator?
>>
>> The mail does not say anything about it.
>>
>> Please ensure that any announcement e-mails about Curator include a
>> brief description of what it is.
>>

>> On 10 May 2013 17:47, Jordan Zimmerman <randgalt@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> The Apache Curator team is pleased to announce the release of version 2.0.0-incubating
from the Apache Incubator.

>>> Curator was originally open sourced by Netflix via Github. This is the first
Apache release of Curator. I'd like to thank the mentors for their help in getting to this
milestone. In particular, Patrick Hunt and Luciano Resende have been incredibly helpful and
patient.