incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Possible focal point: decision-making
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 15:45:41 GMT
If you look at proposals and email, you will notice that several
people who disagree on many things agree that this group has trouble
making decisions by consensus, due to size, diversity, and perhaps
sheer orneriness.

One possibility is to focus on the ideas in Bertrand's document that
address decision-making. If, perchance, we could somehow reach
consensus on how to reach consensus, we could then move along to the
other questions and with a higher probability of finding consensus on
them.