incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <>
Subject Re: If I were king of the forest
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 09:53:38 GMT
On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Alan Cabrera <> wrote:
> Podlings would be required to have a minimum of two active mentors.  A mentor is free
to become inactive but must explicitly
> state this else the mentor risks being removed for not performing their duties.

I like it all.  A lot.  It's an attempt to solve the real problem.
But how do you define "inactive" and how do you identify them and on
what periodicity?  And, if they're a Member how long must such a
person wait before re-signing up to be a mentor?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message